Following the Prime Minister’s press conference on Monday 16th March and subsequent announcement by the Education Secretary, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our Clubs and Nurseries in Kensington, Chiswick and Islington.
Due to these unprecedented circumstances, we have frozen all membership and nursery fees with effect from 21st March 2020. If you currently hold a party or event booking with us, our team will contact you to reschedule your booking at a safe and convenient time.
We want to reassure you that while our clubs are closed, we are still very much here for our community. You can sign up for our digital hub at Maggieandrose.me for access to daily online classes and story-times, crafts and activities and much more. You can also follow us @maggieandrose on Instagram, Facebook or visit maggieandrose.com. Should you need to contact one of our clubs, please call your club between the hours of 11am – 6pm, or for any other support or advice call our helpline on 0203 985 1938.
We’d like to remind our member community of the most recent advice from the government as follows:
Stay at home
You should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home.
If you do go out:
- Stay 2m (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Do not meet others, even friends or family.
We hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. For more information on the government’s Coronavirus guidance, visit the gov.uk website here.
Our wonderful friends at The Parent Practice have pulled together a fantastic guide to help you to talk honestly to little ones about Coronavirus without making them anxious.