How are you making it safe for families to attend?
The well-being of our team and our member community is paramount and we have put in place a number of measures to ensure a COVID safe environment for your family and friends :
Social distancing, including
– pre-booked sessions with max. 10 children, split into two ‘bubbles’ of 5 children
– each ‘bubble’ will be appropriately socially distanced within the same room, with their own dedicated entertainer to ensure they can safely participate in the fun and activities
– activities have been devised for maximum fun and minimum contact or sharing of materials
– with the exception of the birthday child whose parents may attend, we ask that only one adult per child attend our parties
– children may not bring toys or other items from home
Increased sanitisation and cleaning
– attendees will be required to sanitise hands upon entry and hand-washing will be encouraged at appropriate points during the party
– increased cleaning shifts, including between sessions
– sanitisation stations
– removal of hard to clean toys and furnishings
When will parties run?
Parties will run on Saturdays and Sundays across all three of our London clubs. Please enquire for details and availability.
What's included in a party?
– a gift for the birthday boy or girl
How much do parties cost?
All parties cover up to 10 children, including food and drink, and are charged as follows:
Pirate & Princess £750 members / £900 non-members
Superhero £750 members / £900 non-members
Make, Bake, Eat. £820 members / £970 non-members
Arty Party £820 members / £970 non-members
Bookings made less than 14 days prior to the event are subject to full pre-payment. Bookings made more than one month prior to the event are subject to a 25% non-refundable deposit, subject to the room not being sold, and the balancing payment will be due 14 days prior to the event,
How do I book a party?
What if I need to cancel?
In the event that you need to cancel, subject to the room not being sold, booking fees are payable as per our standard terms and conditions:
Less than 14 days’ notice – total charge
15 to 21 days’ notice – 75% of total charge
22 to 42 days’ notice – 50% of total charge
43 or more days’ notice – 25% of total charge
If cancellation is as a result of a confirmed case of Covid-19 or need to self-isolate, upon provision of a medical note, we will offer you a credit to re-book your party within 3 months of the original date.
What if Maggie & Rose need to cancel?
In the event that government guidance forces us to temporarily suspend all events or close our clubs, we will offer you a credit to re-book your party within 3 months of the original date.
Can we bring our own supplies or entertainers?
You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake, or we can arrange one for you!
Our nut-free kitchen provides a range of snacks and party food for little ones and grown-ups. No food may be bought in to the party unless by prior agreement in writing. Our bar is fully-stocked but should you wish to bring drinks, a corkage fee will be applied to your booking.
No external entertainer or contractor may be hired in without the club’s prior permission in writing,