See our FAQs for further details.
How are you making it safe for children to attend camps?
The well-being of our team and our member community is paramount and we have put in place a number of measures to ensure a COVID safe environment for your children :
Social distancing, including
– pre-booked sessions in same weekly ‘bubble’
– we will continue to maintain excellent staff / children ratios and each bubble will be allocated two staff members who will remain with them throughout the week
– parents will not be allowed to enter the club at drop-off; our team will welcome each child and settle them to the camp area
– children may not bring toys or other items from home
Increased sanitisation and cleaning
– attendees will be required to sanitise hands upon entry and regular hand-washing will be encouraged throughout the day
– increased cleaning shifts, including between sessions
– sanitisation stations
– removal of hard to clean toys and furnishings
We will also be monitoring both children’s and team temperatures during camps.
When will camps run?
Camp sessions will run Monday to Friday from 5th until 16th April. Camps will start at 10.30am and finish at 4.00pm. Early drop-off and late pick-up options are also available.
In order to reduce risk of transmission we must keep children within consistent ‘bubbles’ throughout the week, as they currently are within nursery/school. This will mean that we can only accept full week bookings, rather than being able to choose specific days each week.
Will you offer a refund if the camp has to be cancelled?
In the event that we need to cancel a camp session due to lack of demand or government-imposed guidelines, a full refund will be provided.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
We ask that you provide us with a minimum of 48hrs’ notice should you need to cancel your camp booking. Cancellation of bookings will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances, such as a child needing to isolate due to Covid-19 and upon receipt of a Dr’s note.
What happens if it rains?
We have adequate undercover space to continue camps should weather become inclement.
How much do camps cost?
|Full week rate||Standard week||Early drop-off 8.30 – 10.30am||Late pick-up
What happens if someone shows symptoms of COVID-19
We ask that any child who is unwell remains at home and does not attend camp. We will monitor children and staff closely for any symptoms of coronavirus. This will include daily temperature checks.
As per current government guidelines, should a team member or a child within the bubble contract Covid-19 or display symptoms of the virus, they will be required to self-isolate for 14 days. We will, of course, offer credit or a refund for any days missed upon receipt of a Dr’s note.