Welcome to www.maggieandrose.com.
This website is owned and managed by Maggie & Rose Ltd (“M&R” or “we”).
These Terms and Conditions apply to any and all use of this website. By accessing and using this site, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or register or use maggieandrose.com and should exit immediately.
If you are below the age of 16 then please get a parent or guardian’s permission before using maggieandrose.com.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective immediately following the posting of any such changes on maggieandrose.com. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Maggie & Rose. Your continued use of maggieandrose.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions as updated and amended.
All the contents of this website (including all intellectual property and other rights in that content and in its arrangement) are owned by Maggie & Rose, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
You many not use our website for any unlawful purpose. You may not copy, reproduce, download, broadcast, transmit, publish, store, modify, or otherwise commercially exploit or use any of our website, Maggie & Rose’s written permission.
You may access and review all pages of our website and print individual pages of the site (but you may not photocopy them other than for your own personal, non-commercial use). Except as set out in this paragraph, no licence is granted to use any intellectual property or other right in or to our website in any manner whatsoever.
To the extent that portions of this website provide you with the opportunity to post and exchange photographs, information, ideas and opinions (the “Postings”), please be advised that Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of Maggie & Rose. In no event shall Maggie & Rose assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Postings or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this Site.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings that are provided under your user name and password and all information they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
You hereby authorise Maggie & Rose to use your Postings in whole or in part, on a royalty-free basis throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, alone, or together or as part of other material of any kind or nature.
Third Party Hyperlinks
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Maggie & Rose, its subsidiaries and affiliates of the opinions or views expressed by these third party websites, and Maggie & Rose does not verify, endorse or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at these sites. Furthermore, Maggie & Rose is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such sites. As such, neither Maggie & Rose nor its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites. Finally, Maggie & Rose will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these third party hyperlinked sites.
Limitations of Liability
The content of our website is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied by law), and all such representations and warranties are (to the fullest extent permitted by law) hereby excluded.
Neither Maggie & Rose, its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for any direct or consequential loss or damage (whether arising from any use or loss of data, loss of profits, loss of business or otherwise) arising in connection with the use of our website.
The only personal information we collect on this site is your email address, and we only ask for that if you sign up for our newsletter. Your email address is only used by us, and you can unsubscribe using a link on the email at any time. We use a third party agent to send our emails, but your information is not shared with any other companies – we hate spam as much as you. No other personal details are collected on this website.
We also use a technology called cookies to learn about how visitors use the site – but this information is strictly anonymous (we cannot see who is looking what), this is done using a service called Google Analytics made by Google.
Maggie & Rose Data Protection Policy
Maggie & Rose is committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. By using our website and our clubs you are consenting to us processing your information in the ways stated here.
What information do we collect?
Information you type into the website when you become a member and create your profile, or update your member profile, provide activity data from other devices or visit one of our clubs. This information may include your personal contact data. We use this to provide you with the services you request, keep in contact with you and to manage your account. If you contact us by email or via the website we may keep a record of your contact information and enquiry and may subsequently use your contact details to respond to your enquiry.
Information which allows us to recognise you.
Such as member ID, membership card and QR code. Storing this data saves you from providing your information again when you visit the club or make a booking to a class or event, or apply a charge to your account from the shop or brasserie.
Details of your transactions.
We collect data for any transactions you carry out through our website and in our clubs, so that we can honour your booking and provide you with the services you have requested and purchased. Please note that we never your store bank or payment details on our systems.
We may collect information about your child’s dietary requirements in order to provide suitable menu recommendations or to tailor their nursery menu. If you leave your child in our care – in the nursery or at a big kids’ camp, for example – we may also ask for details of any health conditions, medical prescriptions and allergies so that we may provide suitable first-aid care, if it should be necessary. We may also record emergency contact details for you and the child’s doctor.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
These are the basic guidelines we use to look after your personal data.
- We maintain secure systems to protect your personal information.
- We respect your wishes about how we contact you, whether by post, telephone, email or text message
- We will update your information or preferences promptly when you ask us to
- We will respond fully to requests from you to see the information that we hold on you.
- We will not hold your personal information for longer than is necessary.
- We follow strict procedures when storing or handling information that you have given us
How do we use your personal information?
- to provide you with any services that you have purchased
- to check your identity
- to update our records with any new information you give us
- to notify you if we will be unable to provide a service you have booked
- to provide marketing communications (if you have given us your permission)
- for statistical analysis so we can develop and improve our services for your benefit
- to comply with legal requirements.
Services provided by third parties
Maggie & Rose may also share information with third party organisations that provide specific services which enhance your membership and experience with us. These organisations may process data securely outside of the EEA. There is a contract in place with each third party which includes strict terms and conditions to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions about our data protection policy, or would like to discuss it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promoter is: Maggie &Rose Ltd (company no. 06450897) whose registered office is at 2b Belmont Road, London, England, W4 5UH.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
- Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Maggie & Rose.
- All prizes are supplied in good faith and Maggie & Rose cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
- The competition will run from the 13th to the 24th December 2018. The closing date for receipt of entries will be midnight. After each date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Maggie & Rose is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be decided by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter from the entries received during the promotion period.
- The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
- This competition is not endorsed by Instagram in any way
- You will have the choice between collecting your prize or receiving it through post. Maggie & Rose will post your prize within seven days of receiving the address.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Maggie & Rose including news, events, offers and competitions.
- All entrants to competitions, prize drawers and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
- By entering this competition, prize draws and offers, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, suggestions, comments or complaints on any aspect of this website, please contact:
By Phone: 020 8747 9589
2B Belmont Road
Email – email@example.com