Maggie & Rose Data Protection Policy
Maggie & Rose is committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. By using our website and our clubs you are consenting to us processing your information in the ways stated here.
What information do we collect?
Information you type into the website when you become a member and create your profile, or update your member profile, provide activity data from other devices or visit one of our clubs. This information may include your personal contact data. We use this to provide you with the services you request, keep in contact with you and to manage your account. If you contact us by email or via the website we may keep a record of your contact information and enquiry and may subsequently use your contact details to respond to your enquiry.
Information which allows us to recognise you.
Such as member ID, membership card and QR code. Storing this data saves you from providing your information again when you visit the club or make a booking to a class or event, or apply a charge to your account from the shop or brasserie.
Details of your transactions.
We collect data for any transactions you carry out through our website and in our clubs, so that we can honour your booking and provide you with the services you have requested and purchased. Please note that we never your store bank or payment details on our systems.
We may collect information about your child’s dietary requirements in order to provide suitable menu recommendations or to tailor their nursery menu. If you leave your child in our care – in the nursery or at a big kids’ camp, for example – we may also ask for details of any health conditions, medical prescriptions and allergies so that we may provide suitable first-aid care, if it should be necessary. We may also record emergency contact details for you and the child’s doctor.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
These are the basic guidelines we use to look after your personal data.
- We maintain secure systems to protect your personal information.
- We respect your wishes about how we contact you, whether by post, telephone, email or text message
- We will update your information or preferences promptly when you ask us to
- We will respond fully to requests from you to see the information that we hold on you.
- We will not hold your personal information for longer than is necessary.
- We follow strict procedures when storing or handling information that you have given us
How do we use your personal information?
- to provide you with any services that you have purchased
- to check your identity
- to update our records with any new information you give us
- to notify you if we will be unable to provide a service you have booked
- to provide marketing communications (if you have given us your permission)
- for statistical analysis so we can develop and improve our services for your benefit
- to comply with legal requirements.
Services provided by third parties
Maggie & Rose may also share information with third party organisations that provide specific services which enhance your membership and experience with us. These organisations may process data securely outside of the EEA. There is a contract in place with each third party which includes strict terms and conditions to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions about our data protection policy, or would like to discuss it, please contact email@example.com, or call our Head Office Privacy Manager on 020 8747 9589