Maggie & Rose
Maggie & Rose is a private members club for families, with clubs in West London, Hong Kong, and further expansion in progress. We provide a home away from home for families, run amazingly creative classes for little ones and put on the best kid’s parties ever.
Teaching Placement in China!
- We’re looking for awesome teachers to join our team as we launch our clubs across China, starting in Hangzhou, on a 12-month to 2-year placement scheme, beginning with a 6-week training plan.
- You’ll start off with 2 weeks in our London clubs being trained the Maggie & Rose way with our wonderful Classes Guru, where you’ll be able to live and breathe the clubs – getting messy, observing classes and learning our themes and styles.
- You’ll then spend the next 4 weeks on-site in Hangzhou, China helping the team launch our new club. This will utilise your skills in classroom set-up, material resourcing and getting to grips with lots of other roles in the clubs, rolling your sleeves up is a must and you’ll be up for the challenge – ready for the grand opening!
- We’ll pay for your accommodation, flights there and a flight allowance while in China!
Maggie & Rose Teachers can turn their hand to just about anything without pausing for breath. They are outgoing, creative, and entertaining and most of all can communicate to their audience, large or small.
They work with children up to nine years old and their parents, performing and planning for classes with lots of giggles, energy and fun for all involved. The class you’ll be running might be musical, arty, energetic, foodie – whichever class you are leading, you will make sure everyone learns and has a great time. Our teachers are social beings too and love hosting our bespoke birthday parties as well as doing the admin to make things run smoothly.
You will thrive on living by our core values; Be Extraordinary, Support & Nurture, Think Visually & Inspire Creativity
Maggie and Rose Teachers…
- are the ‘face of’ the classes that they teach – they talk passionately about the classes and look to drive class attendance in the Clubs
- take pride in delivering their classes to a very high standard
- love planning for the lessons they are delivering, ensuring all the equipment and materials is prepped in advance and is to hand during the class
- follow the class plans to ensure key earning is delivered as well as adding their own creative ideas to make the classes memorable
- take pride in their teaching space, ensuring that it’s tidy, safe and clean
- keep photographic records of their set up and work
- keep on top of re-ordering supplies and replenishing anything that is broken
- share ideas and tips with their fellow teachers so that every class has something extra
- deliver lesson plans that reflect the Maggie & Rose ethos on classes, drive member engagement and thrill the children attending
- enjoy getting involved with children’s party hosting, adding energy, creativity and memories to the birthday child and their guests
- make imaginative use of ingredients/materials and be productive with ideas
- have the ability to assess difficult situations in the classroom and solve it in a calm and professional manner
- manning the front desk, using your awesome sales skills to get more members to come along to our classes!
What super powers will you have?
- A teaching background in one of our key areas of focus; art, music, dancing, cooking, acting
- Flexibility – you can turn your hand to just about anything and will happily take the limelight to ensure that children have an extraordinary experience
- A friendly and warm personality and a love of working with children and families – this bit is really important
- Awesome customer service skills and previous teaching experience is preferable – you will be able to have a chat with all types of people
- Have you got a special talent that the children would love? Puppeteering? Balloon Modelling? Storytelling? Dinosaur Taming?
department:Parties & Events