Reception is the face of Maggie & Rose for all members and prospective members, whether face to face, by telephone or by email. All reception staff must reflect the Maggie & Rose core values and maintain an excellent standard of customer service at all times. Reception staff must give a personal welcome to each person that walks in the door, and be dedicated to ensuring the smooth running of the Membership Services Team in order to provide the best possible Maggie & Rose experience to members.
As Receptionist you will have a bright and bubbly demeanour and a passion for working with families and children. You will be self-motivated and keep on top of all member enquiries and needs using your excellent organisational skills. You will be willing to go to the extra mile to make sure members are happy and taken care of, and able to use you initiative to deal with a fast-paced, busy reception area.
Front of House
- Greeting all members and guests to the club in a pr0fessional, welcoming manner and signing them in and out using the correct procedure.
- Maintaining an ambient, friendly, welcoming atmosphere in the reception area at all times, including fresh flowers, appropriate bunting, on brand presentation.
- Fulfilling a ‘gatekeeper’ roles and being aware of all people coming in and out of the club at all times.
- Answering all telephone calls to the club and dealing with queries or passing to the relevant department.
- Answering all emails to the central club email address or passing to the relevant department.
- Receiving all post/deliveries and distributing to the relevant department.
- Ensuring all reception administration is completed with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Taking all bookings and payments for classes, events and tours.
- Taking all enquiries for membership, parties and nursery.
- Training new staff on reception processes, and existing staff on new processes.
- Managing reception staff, managing workload and delegating tasks.
- Communicating all sales processes and initiatives to reception staff and pushing sales.
- Updating What’s Up boards at reception to promote current events and initiatives.
- Giving information to prospective members and answering any questions they may have.
- Being an excellent salesperson of memberships, classes, events and Big Kid’s Camps.
- Maintain constant awareness of the changing daily events and activities to members.
- Tracking member renewals, composing and sending member renewals letters/emails, managing renewals throughout each month- including chasing members by phone.
- Dealing with all member queries (including regarding memberships or Maggie & Rose accounts) and resolving them or referring them to the relevant department.
- Ensuring all member complaints are logged accurately, and responded to in a timely and satisfactory manner, either by the membership services team or the relevant department.
- Maintaining up-to-date accurate member records.
- Organising and actioning club bi-monthly mailouts
- Managing the waiting list, keeping waiting list members engaged, inviting them to events and coffee mornings, organising waiting list meet-ups and events.
- Ensuring all promotional materials and brochures are accurate, up-to-date and stocked up.
- Creating QR code and printing membership cards of Chiswick and Kensington Clubs.
salary:20k per annum