Maggie & Rose is at a tipping point as we near the opening of our 3rd site in London and further clubs in China. We’re looking for a meticulous Project Manager to join the ranks to help us facilitate all of our big ideas! You’ll join a lively, entrepreneurial team and no two days will be the same!
What the role involves:
- Agreeing project objective for the opening of new sites nationally and internationally.
- Liaising with architects, contractors, suppliers to ensure new project sites are delivered on time, on budget and on specification.
- Each site project includes: all end-to-end processes such as recruitment, training and induction.
- Working alongside all HQ departments to ensure that all components for the successful opening of a new site are in place: HR, Marketing, IT, Accounts, Design etc.
- Using suitable technology systems to keep track of people and progress (Gantt, Critical Path etc)
- Recruiting specialists
What we’re looking for:
- A highly experience Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering multiple projects at any one time.
- Knowledge of international exposure and expansion would be highly beneficial.
- Relevant industries would be retail, hospitality and lifestyle concepts.
What we offer:
- An entrepreneurial, supportive and creative team to work with.
- International travel opportunities
- Membership of our clubs for you and your family.
- Daily fresh fruit, snacks and as much coffee as you can handle
- Staff discount on food & drink in our restaurants
- Excellent training & development opportunities, including recognised CACHE qualifications in a variety of sectors.