The Maggie & Rose Village nursery is a new and unique concept in Early Years Development. Our ethos is not to push children into being educated but provide them with a warm, stimulating environment, an innovative timetable, and lovely teachers. Our nurseries are an extension of the family home, where children feel settled, loved, and nurtured.
Our nursery team are the core of our Village Nursery and all our practitioners are responsible for providing the highest levels of care, education and attention for the children attending the nursery.
What the role involves:
Creating a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for all children.
Supervising and supporting children at all times.
Sharing responsibility for the welfare of all children in your designated room or group.
Remaining vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns immediately- in accordance with child protection and whistleblowing policies
Being fully aware of all emergency and security procedures.
Interacting warmly with children and parents, supporting colleagues to fulfil their key person responsibilities.
Reflecting on your practice and daily routines and share ideas for improvement with your group members.
Contributing to planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities, helping to ensure rooms are well-resourced and creatively set-up.
Contributing to observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development, helping to ensure records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively.
Providing feedback and work in partnership with key parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships that encourage trust, open communication, and involvement in nursery life.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced practitioner with a Level 3 early years qualification.
- A professional and good role model to children and staff.
- An organised, supportive personality.
- A fantastic understanding for how a Nursery works.
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude and positive outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The right to work in the UK.
What we offer:
- A fun, supportive and creative team to work with.
- Birthday day off!
- Regular staff events
- A much more exciting work environment than a regular chain nursery.
- Membership of our club for you and your family as a perk.
- Staff discount on food & drink.
- Career progression for those who show the right potential as our business grows.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
*We take safeguarding seriously and follow safe recruitment procedures. A DBS check will be required for this role.