Maggie & Rose is a private members club for families, with clubs in West London, Hong Kong, and further expansion in progress. We provide a home away from home for families, run amazingly creative classes for little ones and put on the best kid’s parties ever. At our Village Nursery, you’ll find an extension of the family home, where children feel settled, loved, nurtured, and inspired.
The Nursery Manager is responsible for the overall management and performance of the nursery. You will be responsible for devising and implementing strategy, managing, and inspiring the team, staying on top of the EYFS and any other curriculum requirements, ensuring full occupancy and growing revenues against agreed targets.
What the role involves:
- General day-to-day operations of the nursery through strategy, finance, service, marketing, and management of your team.
- Managing the provision of the nursery, ensuring that children, parents, and the staff team work together to provide high quality childcare, the Maggie & Rose way.
- Responsible for the management of day-to-day financial operations with the nursery, by meeting financial targets and managing the progress of occupancy ensuring maximum capacity.
- Agreeing and setting nursery goals and monitor the achievement of progress against targets.
- Monitoring and assessing the quality of provision ensuring that policies and procedures, best practice and standards are maintained.
- Ensuring the safeguarding code of conduct is adhered to and implemented always.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in Nursery Management
- Experience of setting the tone and growing parent engagement and loyalty in a nursery environment
- Prior experience managing P&L budgets
- Experience of managing a large team in a high-end Nursery environment
- A track record of growing revenue and controlling costs
- Proven track record of setting and maintaining high standards of customer service
- Experience of compiling monthly rolling staff rotas
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- A passion for Early Years Education
- An up-to-date knowledge of EYFS, Ofsted and any other relevant curriculums and professional bodies
- Ability to work effectively with computerised systems
- An outstanding leader, with the ability to inspire and motivate others in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of dealing effectively with people at all levels.
What we offer:
- A fun, supportive and creative team to work with.
- Daytime hours, our club closes at 7pm.
- A much more exciting work environment than a normal events company
- Membership of our club for you and your family as a perk.
- Staff discount on food & drink.
- Career progression for those who show the right potential as our business grows.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
*We take safeguarding seriously and follow safe recruitment procedures. A DBS check will be required for this role.