Maggie & Rose is a private member’s club for families, with clubs in West London, Hong Kong, and further expansion in progress. We provide a home away from home for families, run amazingly creative classes for little ones and put on the best kid’s parties ever.
We’re looking for a totally awesome Kitchen Porter looking to work in a totally awesome kitchen!
What the role involves:
- Grab your rubber gloves, because the main duties of kitchen porter are to ensure the kitchen is spic and span
- In addition to keeping the kitchen sparkling clean, you may be involved in food preparation
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible
- Collect and wash up pots and pans. If a chef has no clean pans to cook in, nothing is going to get served up!
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery
- Unload food and equipment deliveries
- Keep the storeroom organised
- Keep work surfaces, walls, and floors clean and sanitised.
We’re looking for:
- Experience as a Kitchen Porter
- Someone who is happy to work with children and their families
- Someone who loves working in an exciting environment that means that no two days are the same.
- A desire to progress! We offer growth here at Maggie & Rose and truly value our staff and want to help you carve out your career here!
What we offer:
- A fun, supportive and creative team to work with.
- A much more exciting work environment than a regular kitchen.
- Membership of our club for you and your family as a perk.
- Staff discount on food & drink.
- Career progression for those who show the right potential as our business grows.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
*We take safeguarding seriously and follow safe recruitment procedures. A DBS check will be required for this role.
salary:£7.75 per hour