Maggie & Rose is a private members club for families, with clubs in West London, Hong Kong, and further expansion in progress. We provide a home away from home for families, run amazingly creative classes for little ones and put on the best kid’s parties ever.
Maggie & Rose café is a lively and unique space that provides a social hub at the heart of our family club. The face is a place where members bring their children to play, dine and relax.
Our food is super yummy! We don’t have a separate children’s menu at Maggie & Rose, just big and little portions. We cook as healthily as possible and we’re always looking to inspire and delight our members with our delicious menu and specials.
Your welcome will always be warm, you will have the broadest smile and you might also be a mind reader. From our biggest to littlest member, giving a great brasserie experience will keep you happy, motivated and energised.
You will thrive on living by our core values; Be Extraordinary, Support & Nurture, Think Visually & Inspire Creativity
What are the responsibilities of a Brasserie Team Member?
- Welcoming our members and guests, by waiting tables, serving behind the bar, or helping to host a special event or party
- Introducing both little and big people to our family menu and serving yummy healthy food made by our creative chefs
- Making all kinds of coffee, learning latte art, and how to make the best babycino
- Making delicious and nutritious smoothies from fresh ingredients at our juice bar
- Maintaining high standards of food hygiene and following health & safety rules
- Keeping our Member areas clean and tidy
- Making members and guests feel at home, as well as solving any customer problems or escalating where appropriate
What super powers will you have?
- A friendly and warm personality and a love of working with children and families – this bit is really important
- Awesome customer service skills and previous hospitality experience is preferable – you will be able to have a chat with all types of people
- Excellent eye for presentation and attention to detail: you’ll keep our brasserie looking beautiful and inspiring for our members
- Ideally you would have a health & hygiene qualification, but you can complete that with us if needed
- Come join us and show off your skills! Have you got a special talent that the children would love? Puppeteering? Balloon Modelling? Story telling? Dinosaur Taming?
- Barista trained (and knowledge of latte art) would be great if you have it, otherwise we’ll train you up in that too
*We take child safeguarding very seriously and follow safer recruitment procedures.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.